When I’m not actively procrastinating my latest novel, I like to dabble in some freelance writing for great magazines that I love. Check out some of my articles below!
- Florida’s Identity Crisis: Is the Sunshine State part of the South or not? Here’s my take…
- St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights: Nothing compares to the beauty of St. Augustine’s ancient architecture bathed in the glow of a million white lights.
First Coast Magazine
- A Literary Legacy in the Dunes: One of my literary heroes, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, spent the last few years of her life right here in St. Augustine.
- Versaggi Farm: Joey Versaggi is carrying on his family’s legacy from the ground up.
- Romance into the Night in St. Augustine: My tips for the perfect first date in beautiful St. Augustine.
St. Augustine Social Magazine
- The Comforts of a Farmhouse Chic Condo: With an eye for style and a willingness to work hard, the Benjamins transformed their condo into a home worthy of your favorite Pinterest board.
- Meet St. Johns County Firefighter of the Year Brian Freeland: More than a decade ago, Brian Freeland, St. Johns County’s 2016 Firefighter of the Year, stood in front of an open career horizon. The path he chose allowed him to save lives along the way.
- Just Water Under the Bridge: Contrary to what residents might think, St. Augustine’s busiest intersection isn’t US1 and 312; it’s the crossroads of Florida’s two most active coastal byways.