If not for the photographs below, my only memory of December 2013 would be one long blur of activity.
A few of my highlights from this crazy month:
- Survived my first Luminary Night, the lighthouse’s annual Christmas celebration
- Held my first Killer Shine book signing at the St. Augustine Holiday B&B Tour
- Welcomed my newest pseudo-nephew (son of a childhood best friend) Fisher!
- Celebrated Christmas with an assortment of friends and family (plus lots of yummy food)
- Enjoyed a beautiful candlelit Christmas Eve service
Below are a few pictures to corroborate the above list, plus a few other things (like my obsession with ET that includes one of my favorite Christmas ornaments).