Shannon O’Neil is an experienced marketing/public relations specialist and graphic designer with four years’ combined work experience in communications at a major NCAA athletics department and a marketing/website design firm.
- Areas of expertise: Marketing, media relations, social media strategies, copy writing, marketing research/data analysis, project management, event management and print design.
- Technical Proficiencies: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Florida State University (Tallahassee, Fla.)
» Master’s of Science (August 2008)
Sports Administration | 3.5 GPA
» Bachelor’s of Science (April 2007)
Public Relations | 3.3 GPA (3.6 within major)
Job Titles & Experience:
at Duolit Publishing, LLC (January 2010 – Present)
Marketing/Public Relations Specialist
at Old City Web Services (June 2009 – September 2012)
Freelance Graphic Designer and Public Relations Consultant
(August 2008 – June 2009)
Sports Information Graduate Assistant
at Florida State University (July 2007 – July 2008)
at Lifetouch Church Directories & Portraits (August 2005 – March 2007)
- 2008 ACC Track & Field Championship [PDF]
- Women’s Tennis No. 12 Ranking [PDF]
- Florida State Upsets Miami in ACC Tourney
- Florida’s Identity Crisis (Published in Deep South Magazine)
- The Justin Timberlake School of Rocking Your Book Launch
Graphic Design Samples
Click on any image below to see full design/slideshow.